We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any updates are effectively immediately and the date of change is reflected in the date above. If you continue to use the GamesCampaign.com Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the GamesCampaign.com Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
The content of the GamesCampaign.com Site is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the GamesCampaign.com Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the GamesCampaign.com Site without written permission from GamesCampaign.com.
General use of GamesCampaign.com
- Publishers agree to place the GamesCampaign code on their website and to not modify the code in any way at all.
- GamesCampaign members agree not to contact any Publisher or Advertiser directly and all correspondence should be between the members and GamesCampaign.com
- Publishers must not in any way seek to edit. amend or hide any part of any advertiser's Ad
GamesCampaign.com reserves the right to remove any member's account without notice and bar their access to the site, without reason and in particular for:
- Breach of any agreement
- failure to maintain the agreed contract lenght of Ad with an Advertiser
- Use of adult or otherwise unsuitable content on their website
- Upon information provided by the other party, third parties or authorities regarding mis-use of the site or GamesCampaign's functionality
- For abusive or illegal activity
- GamesCampaign will remove all media and advertising material that is perceived to be breaching copyright.
- Any company or person who believes there has been an infringement of their copyright either on the GamesCampaign.com website or on any agent's site or member's portal should contact us using the contact details posted at the head of this agreement. Claimants should clearly descrie the use of the copyright material and include proof of copyright ownership
You may not use the GamesCampaign.com Site for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the GamesCampaign.com Site
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
- interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the GamesCampaign.com Site
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner GamesCampaign.com reserves the right to refuse to post material on the GamesCampaign.com Site or to remove material already posted on the GamesCampaign.com Site.
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
Although GamesCampaign.com aims to offer you the best service possible, GamesCampaign.com makes no promise that the services at the GamesCampaign.com Site will meet your requirements. GamesCampaign.com cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should contact us using the supplied Contact forms on the site and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- any claim by any third party that the use of the GamesCampaign.com Site by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any claim by any third party that the use of the GamesCampaign.com Site by you infringes that third party's copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
- any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the GamesCampaign.com Site by you.
Your access to the GamesCampaign.com Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. GamesCampaign.com will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
The GamesCampaign.com Site is provided by GamesCampaign.com without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
The GamesCampaign.com Site may provide content from other Internet sites or resources and while GamesCampaign.com tries to ensure that material included on the GamesCampaign.com Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. GamesCampaign.com will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the GamesCampaign.com Site. If GamesCampaign.com is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the GamesCampaign.com Site.
- incompatibility of the GamesCampaign.com Site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links technical problems including errors or interruptions of the GamesCampaign.com Site
- unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the GamesCampaign.com Site
- inadequacy of the GamesCampaign.com site to meet your requirements
As a convenience to GamesCampaign.com customers, the GamesCampaign.com Site includes links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. GamesCampaign.com is not responsible for content on the Internet or World Wide Web pages on any site outside the GamesCampaign.com Site.
Part of the GamesCampaign.com Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and Sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the GamesCampaign.com Site complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
GamesCampaign.com makes no promise that materials on the GamesCampaign.com Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom and the United States of America, and accessing the GamesCampaign.com Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom or the United States of America, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions, GamesCampaign.com will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
GamesCampaign.com shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its control.
A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.